True or False:
1. Insurance premiums vary little
2. Car insurance and home insurance premiums are always priced separately with
no discounts for obtaining a policy from the same carrier.
3. Personal property insurance coverage is basically a one-size-fits-all policy
for most homeowners.
Once you get your home or auto insurance, it's a good idea to update your coverage
5. A security system can save as much as 15 to 20 percent on your home
6. Certain expensive items such as jewelry or computer equipment may not be covered
for their full value in your current policy.
Reconstruction costs are basically the same for most types of homes destroyed
by fire or other disasters.
The more details you know about what you own and what you paid for it, the better
your chances are of being fully reimbursed by your policy.
Group rates offered by business associations or employers can be very competitive.
10. Most policies cover homeowners for flood damage.
11 of 11