1. Ignoring daily threats that may exist in your home.
Not finding out how to test for these dangers or how to correct them.
Not realizing that more children die from home accidents than all childhood diseases
4. Not being paranoid about safety and health in your home.
Not taking action and making a plan to rid your home of risks.
6. Not testing
for lead, radon or other hazardous materials that can cause illness, injury and
7. Not knowing your rights about lead paint disclosure.
Not checking all labels for age recommendations.
9. Not being vigilant
in your search for hazardous items within your home.
10. Ignoring electrical
hazards and protecting small children from them.
11. Not paying attention
to the threat of burns and scalds and taking action to prevent these injuries.
12. Not doing a room-by-room check for hazards.
13. Not seeking advice on
child-proofing your home.
14. Not knowing the danger zones.
the Basic Map to the Danger Zones (and how to steer clear of them)
that's HOW to make your home a SAFE HAVEN. Keep on keeping it safe. Let's do the
7 of 8