1. Foreclosure sales almost always involve properties in poor condition.
2. Sellers often are willing to agree to better terms and a lower price in a foreclosure
sale than a standard home sale.
True False 3.
Buyers should always obtain a professional home inspection prior to settlement
on a foreclosure sale.
4. Foreclosed homes vary from detached homes to townhouses and condominiums in
a range of neighborhoods.
True False 5.
Foreclosures are always found on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
6. Most agencies maintain an inventory of foreclosed homes on the Internet.
7. Most agencies sell foreclosed homes through local real estate brokers.
8. HUD, Freddie Mac and VA offer buyer financing.
9. Sellers of foreclosed homes always warranty the condition of the home.
True False 10.
Buyers should work through brokers who are knowledgeable and experienced in foreclosure
8 of 8