- False. You need to get extra insurance to gain total coverage.
- True. They will only insure property they controlled during the move.
- False. You must be present to sign papers and to direct the movers.
- False. It takes weeks to prepare properly and to take care of all the little
details. See the guide above for a timeline of actions.
- True. Estimates are not guaranteed prices.
- False. The bill of lading is your receipt and contract. You must read it
- False. Estimates are normally free.
- True. Being prepared and packed is essential.
- False. Using proper packing boxes will help speed the loading process and
protect your goods better.
- True. Boxes should always be labeled for easy reading when carried or stacked.