June 4, 2004
Sign Up for Your FREE
Savings E-Newsletter Now!
Search the AHA Website:
24/7 Emergency Service
Froople! Free Shipping
Home Loan Center
Improve Your Credit
Free Legal Network
Real Estate Resources
More Benefits ...
AHA Home Courses
1st Time Home Buying
More Courses . . .
AHA Top Tips
AHA on Your Side
More Resources . . .
What Our Members Say
Take the AHA Savings Challenge
See how much more money you can have this year!
Although all questions are optional, please answer as many questions as possible, so that we can accurately measure your potential savings.
1. How many people in your house wear glasses?
2. Do you buy magazines such as Home Magazine, US News & World Report and Parents?
3. How much money did you spend on hotels and motels
over the past year?
4. How much money did you spend for purchases of
name brand products (i.e. jewelry, small appliances,
electronics, luggage, sporting goods, furnishings, etc.)
in the past year?
5. Do you use grocery coupons?
6. How much money do you spend sending flowers or gift baskets each year?
7. Do you need any home appliance repairs?
8. How much money are you planning to spend on a home remodeling project?