1. Not realizing that Feng Shui is a Chinese discipline of creating
harmony and balance in the home.
2. Thinking this is a fad and not worth
3. Not realizing that it can raise your resale value.
Thinking of it only as a mysterious type of interior design and not seeing the
practical applications of it for your home.
5. Getting carried away and
changing more than it necessary. You can increase your energy flow and balance
in your home without breaking the bank.
6. Not realizing that there are
several sects of Feng Shui and that each "expert" will lead you in another direction
if you allow it.
7. Believing all the myths about Feng Shui, such as mirrors
can redirect negative energy or that every room is important in the flow of energy.
8. Buying into all the recommendations from a Feng Shui practitioner. Some changes
can easily be done. Others require structural work and a lot of money. Use your
9. Not hiring a qualified Feng Shui expert before you make
major changes in your home. Don't rely on a book that may or may not be accurate.
10. Not checking the background of any Feng Shui expert you choose before
you follow their advice.
Those Are the Basics
Feng Shui is all about. Use it to improve your home and well being in practical
ways. And remember the most important rule of Feng Shui, have fun!
let's do the quiz...
7 of 8