not as difficult as you might think.
Most Contractors Expect Tough Questions
And you shouldn't let them down!
Once you find someone you may
be interested in, you have to start talking. Get to know the contractor BEFORE
you sign the contract.
Here are some questions you SHOULD ask:
long have you been in business?
- Are you a licensed contractor with the state?
- Are you affiliated with a national trade organization (for example, the Associated Locksmiths of America)?
- Who will be assigned as project supervisor for the job?
- What is the time frame for starting the
- What is your approach to a project of this scope?
do you operate? Is your company a full service or specialty firm?
Do you have design services available?