1. Color is the most important factor when choosing a carpet.
2. The most popular pad used in homes today is the re-bonded pad.
True False 3.
Vinyl pads are a good idea in homes with pets.
4. Wool is an inexpensive and natural choice for your home.
True False 5.
Padding can insulate a room from heat loss and dampen noise.
6. Low-grade padding can shift and be inconsistent.
7. Carpet always comes from one mill and is easily replaced down the line.
8. Static charges are one downside to installing carpet in your home.
9. A performance rating of 4 is extremely good.
True False 10.
The best bet for proper measurements is to let the professionals do it before
8 of 8